As we approach the competitive season for fall sports, we are excited to announce that we are able to host some spectators at home events. Please read below for specific information on how this process will work.
- Athletes will be able to have up to two spectators at each home game. Due to guidelines, there will be no exceptions.
- Spectators are limited to the athlete’s family unit. Children must be accompanied by an adult for the entirety of the game and sit with their family. Admission is not open to the general student body.
- The day before a game, coaches will give the athletes their tickets. These tickets must be presented at the gate and collected at the gate Additionally, each family unit will provide their names in order to contact tracing if needed. Families will be asked to sit in the bleachers which will allow for social distancing.
- Masks must be worn correctly at all times while present on school property (covering both the nose and mouth).
- The stadium and bleachers will be clearly marked so that family units sit together and socially distant from other families. If the game is taking place on a practice field, families should bring their own seating, sit together, and remain socially distant from other spectators.
- Gates will open to spectators 30 minutes prior to the start of a contest.
- As a reminder, spectators may only attend home games. This rule is being enforced across the Bayside Conference.
- Port-a-pots will be available for spectator use.
- No concessions will be available this year.