2022 Prom and Grand March Information
- Tickets for Grand March will be sold during student lunches April 25-29th, and students are limited to purchasing 3 tickets each day. Tickets are sold first come, first serve until we run out.
- Students that want to participate in Grand March should arrive at the school at 5:45 PM and enter through the weight room doors.
- Students will line up with their prom guest along the back hallway (staff will direct you) to proceed to the stage for the Grand March. While in line, students will need to clearly write their name and their guest’s name on a note card provided. This will be read by the Grand March announcer.
- The Grand March begins promptly at 6:30 PM. Parents/Grand March guests can enter the auditorium doors starting at 6:00 PM. Everyone entering the Grand March must have a ticket to attend (including babies and children).
- After Grand March, students will head outside and then through the front doors into the gym for the prom. If it is raining, students will use the front hallway.
- Last call for Prom Tickets is April 11th and 12th during student lunches.
- Prom doors will open when Grand March concludes.
- Parents can view the Prom Decorations, but must leave the gym promptly by 8 PM.
- The dance is from 8-11 PM.
- There will be light refreshments.
- Once students leave prom/the building, they can not return. Administration will contact parents if students leave prom before 10 PM.
After Prom Party (Sponsored by Parents, not by CRHS)
- Time: 11:30 PM until 3:30 AM
- Theme: “Ride the Tide…Beach Life”
- Location: Federalsburg Volunteer Fire Department
- Rules: No entrance after 12:00 midnight. Parent contacted for ALL “early leavers,” and no re-entry once student has left.